If you’ve found yourself standing before banks of monitors at local electronics stores more than ever before, you’re likely trying to come to terms with the fact that monitor sizes have expanded exponentially and even the big boys are winding up in homes that require a full wall to support the product. Gamers are particularly discriminating when it comes to their monitors, which is why your shopping experience requires a good assessment of each monitor on your short list. Despite the introduction of pricey monitors that hog entire walls, consumers and especially gamers are turning to the best 32 inch monitor models for any number of reasons, a few of which we list here.
Best 32 Inch Monitor – Comparison Table
|Viotek 144Hz GN32LD QHD 32-inch Curved Gaming Monitor||That 144Hz refresh rate is impressive.|
Light bleed is imperceptible
Stand is perfectly sized to accommodate the monitor.
|LG 32” Full HD LED Monitor||DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut|
HDR 10 Support
On Screen Control with Screen Split
|Samsung 32-inch WQHD LED Monitor S32D850T||Get USB super charge capability|
Better-than-average contrast ratio and color
Versatile, sturdy, sleek and sophisticated design.
4K UHD 2160p
|VIOTEK 32-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor||Flicker-free Video|
Enhance Your Playstyle
QHD Wide 1440p
|Philips 32” Curved 4K UHD Monitor||Ultra Wide-Color technology|
Deeper blacks and brighter colors
Effortlessly smooth gameplay with Adaptive-Sync technology
K UHD 2160p
|Monoprice 32-inch 4K HDR IPS Ultra Slim Desktop Monitor||Recyclable packaging if you think green.|
Sales and support teams are knowledgeable
Color quality is backed by Monoprice’s Pixel Perfect Guarantee
4K UHD 2160p
Reasons To Buy The Best 32 Inch Monitor
- Though expansive in size, you also experience high resolution images more vividly and clearly.
- A 32-inch monitor is roomy enough to allow you display several resources at a time without losing detail.
- This size monitor is popular, which is why there are so many discounts and deals to be had.
- You save time by having a screen this size. University of Utah researchers found tasks can be finished 52-percent faster (around 2.5 hours faster) when the screen size you choose allows for multiple images.
- You enjoy a more stress-free experience if you don’t have to toggle back and forth between screens.
- If you are a gamer, a larger monitor offers a more thrilling experience than smaller screens offer.
- Extra viewing space makes everything from YouTube Videos to Netflix broadcasts more enjoyable.
- If you’re not hunched over a smaller monitor, you could even enjoy improved neck and back health!
The Best 32 Inch Monitor Reviews
This 2560×1440 widescreen monitor comes with an adjustable stand and offers 1440P screen resolution. The numbers keep coming: this game-worthy 16:9 widescreen monitor features a 1800R curve, promises 16.7 million colors and 5,000,000:1 DCR. Love anything you can custom-design? This is it; connect to DVI, HDMI and DP ports. The curved monitor screen prevents eye fatigue, cuts down on glare so you can play hours longer—or take a game break and use this monitor’s five settings to watch movies or do anything else you like courtesy of this product’s versatility.
Screen size: 32-inches
Panel: vertical alignment
Refresh rate: 144Hz
Built-in speakers: No
Contrast ratio: 3000:1
Brightness: 300 cd/m²
Dimensions with stand: 28-(W) X 16.6-(H) X 8.1-(D) inches
Weight: 18.6 pounds
- Exceptional picture and color quality make this a popular pick.
- Suffered ghosting issues on your current or past monitors? Kiss them goodbye.
- Like high running gaming? That 144Hz refresh rate is impressive.
- Light bleed is imperceptible, so you get clear, crisp images.
- Stand is perfectly sized to accommodate the monitor.
- Some complaints about quality control related to dead or stuck pixels have been registered.
- Despite sizing fit, the stand offers minimal tilt, so it won’t move in many directions for viewing.
- Referred to as a “budget-oriented” product, the $470 price may be a deal breaker.
- The rose-gold color could be a turn-off for gamers more interested in performance than aesthetics.
The low price of this monitor might make you think that it can’t meet your needs, but one look at the top features will change your mind. LG designed this 32-inch monitor to include a 1920 X 1080 resolution that works with the IPS design to give you a better look at everything on the screen. Thanks to the split-screen setting, you can both watch two things at the same time or multitask as you play. Though you can use the included stand to support the monitor on your desk, it also works with mounting hardware for hanging it on a wall in your home.
Screen size: 31.5 inches
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut
- HDR 10 Support
- On Screen Control with Screen Split
You know the brand, now figure out whether this 32-inch LED monitor has your name written all over it. This pedestal mount product features Wide Quad High Definition (WQHD) and four times the resolution of standard HD. This 2560 x 1440 high res unit is 100-percent RGB color compliant and offers you these options: Split-screen and picture-in-picture viewing so if two of your favorite teams are playing, you won’t hurt your wrist tacking between several stations. Enjoy enhanced connectivity that includes triple interface with both PC and AV equipment. The USB 3.0 Hub offers four fast connections, so who needs a docking station when you’ve got plenty of plug-in power?
Resolution: 2560×1440 WQHD; about 1.8 times clearer than full HD
Aspect Ratio: 16:09.
Dimensions with stand: 29.18-(W) X 24.80/19.68-(H) X 11.02-(D) inches
Dimensions without stand: 29.18-(W) X 17.36-(H) X 2.69-(D) inches
Response time: 5 GTG
Weight: 27 pounds
Color: Black titanium silver/matte
Power Source: AC
- Get USB super charge capability; charge your mobile devices three-times faster.
- Better-than-average contrast ratio and color (near 100-percent RGB coverage).
- Versatile, sturdy, sleek and sophisticated design.
- Embedded eco-saving functions and light sensor for reduced energy savings.
- Energy Star certified.
- Stand offers myriad ways to pivot, swivel and tilt and it’s height-adjustable, too.
- You could run into brightness consistency issues.
- Reports of mediocre response time have been filed by dissatisfied purchasers.
- Price varies, but you can expect to pay around $400.
- Samsung Customer Service isn’t always as responsive as product owners might like.
Perfect for both battle and racing games, this VIOTEK monitor has VA panels that give you a host of colors along with balanced colors. With a 144Hz refresh rate, it keeps your games from lagging and also lets you use the monitor on conference calls. Gamers love the FreeSync technology that provides smoother gameplay and the GAMEPLUS feature that helps them see the smallest elements in their games. With the HDMI ports and 3.5mm jack, you’ll have no problem connecting the monitor to headphones and other components in your home theater system. You get a warranty that covers any dead pixels, too.
Screen Size: 32 Inches
Resolution: QHD Wide 1440p
Display Technology: VA
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Detailed Graphics With A Balanced Color Output
- Flicker-free Video
- Enhance Your Playstyle
- Best-in-class Support
With this Philips monitor, you get a warranty that lets you replace it for up to four years. That warranty is just one reason to love it though. As a true 4K UHD monitor, it offers the brilliant clarity that you want when you play games and watch movies. Not only do you get a curved display for an immersive experience, but you get an ultrawide display that shows more than 97% of the colors on the spectrum for more than one billion shades. The contrast ratio lets you change the contrast to get even brighter and darker colors. Philips also added an adaptive feature that changes the screen based on the light around you and what appears on it.
Screen Size: 32 Inches
Resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
Display Technology: LCD, LED
Brand: Philips Computer Monitors
Series: E1 Line
- Ultra Wide-Color technology
- Deeper blacks and brighter colors
- Effortlessly smooth gameplay with Adaptive-Sync technology
- Less eye fatigue with flicker-free technology
Also priced at around $440, this off-brand monitor has so many great features, you may not mind handing over your plastic. For starters, it looks different from competitor monitors: the gun metal framing and slim surrounding bezel gives this monitor a unique look. This is ultra-high definition at its best with a maximum resolution of 3840x2160p, and you’ll find the 60Hz refresh rate comparable to other products in this price range. Expect stunning, high-resolution detail and FreeSync Technology for smooth, tear-free gaming when partnered with AMD video cards. The matte screen finish cuts down on reflections and prevents glare. The stand is included.
Weight: 20.3 pounds
Product dimensions: 33-(L) X 6.5-(W) X 22.2–(H) inches
Screen size: 32-inches
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K)
Refresh rate: 60Hz
Pixel pitch: 0.1845mm x 0.1845mm
Display colors: 1.07 billion
Contrast ratio: 1000:1
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Response time: 2ms
Adaptive Sync Technology: FreeSync (AMD)
Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports; 2 display ports
VESA Compatibility: 100 x 100mm
- Color quality is backed by Monoprice’s Pixel Perfect Guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied, you can return the product.
- Bundle includes 32-inch monitor; neck stand/base; screws; cover; HDMI cable; AC power adapter and cord.
- If you find a single dead pixel in the first year, Monoprice will replace the monitor.
- Arrives at your home is recyclable packaging if you think green.
- Sales and support teams are knowledgeable, friendly and eager to help remedy dissatisfaction.
- Because this unit is so new, verifiable customer reviews are hard to find.
- You may notice backlight bleed if you’re a purist.
- You can’t save your color settings; the monitor reverts to default settings every time it’s turned off.
- Top row of pixels may not be visible unless your eyes are perfectly level with the screen when you use it.